If you want to study in the UK, the types of visa you need depend on your course length, place of study, and type.

If the course is of less than 6 months, you can apply for a Standard Visitor visa.

If the course length is for 6-11 months, you can apply for a short-term study visa.

A student visa is of long duration. To apply for it, you must get a sponsor from a licensed college, or university with the confirmed location. With this visa, you’ll also be able to work.

A Child Student Visa for students aged between 4-17 years old.

Our counselors can help you choose the best visa for your case and suggest the best option for you. Make sure to submit all the necessary documents required for visa application.

You can know more about Student Visas here.